First: the information that DriveX obtains and maintains in its databases
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does DriveX share this information?
- Of course, DriveX seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and DriveX does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between DriveX and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is seen by only those in charge of DriveX, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- As DriveX strives to maintain the safety of users, if DriveX notices any illegal or illegal activity by the User, DriveX may notify the relevant authorities after consulting with DriveX's attorney.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- DriveX seeks to preserve all user information and not to be exposed to anyone in violation of this policy in force in DriveX.
- DriveX protects this information with "specific servers?" Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may happen from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and to the firewalls in force in DriveX, DriveX advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important. him, and this is in the interest of Drive X in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between DriveX and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of DriveX: